By accessing the website at https://lexingtonbikeshop.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lexington Bike Shop’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lexington Bike Shop’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lexington Bike Shop at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lexington Bike Shop’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lexington Bike Shop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Lexington Bike Shop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lexington Bike Shop or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lexington Bike Shop’s website, even if Lexington Bike Shop or a Lexington Bike Shop authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Lexington Bike Shop owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on or via lexingtonbikeshop.com by third parties not within the control of Lexington Bike Shop. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on this site. You should notify us promptly if you believe any materials on the Service infringe a third party copyright. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Lexington Bike Shop will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue, including, where applicable, removing, or disabling access to material claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. Pursuant to the DMCA 17 U.S.C. 512 (c), Lexington Bike Shop has designated the members of Lexington Bike Shop, LLC the parent company of Lexington Bike Shop, as its agent for notification of claims of copyright infringement with respect to information residing, at the direction of a user, on the lexingtonbikeshop.com Web site. The contact information is:
Lexington Bike Shop LLC
15 E 2nd St
Lexington, NC 27292
When you create an account with us, you represent and warrant that you are above the age of 13, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account.
You will not share your Account with any other person. Your Account may only be used by one person. A single Account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
You are responsible for all text, images, videos, sound clips, or other content (collectively, “Content”) posted by your Account. You will not post Content that is illegal, offensive, or designed to harass any other person.
You will not use the Service to violate the intellectual property rights of any other person.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
You will not hack, reverse engineer, decompile, index, scrape, misuse, or interfere with the Service, its network, or its users.
You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Lexington Bike Shop.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Lexington Bike Shop customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lexington Bike Shop website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lexington Bike Shop does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lexington Bike Shop may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lexington Bike Shop does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Web and Catalog Changes
We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, however typographical or photographical errors can and do occur. Please understand that we reserve the right to make changes to web and catalog copy and pricing.
Lexington Bike Shop reserves the right to ship your order complete or in separate shipments based upon the due dates of the backordered item(s), product selected, promo codes or where the order is being shipped.
Lexington Bike Shop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lexington Bike Shop of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You are granting the right for Lexington Bike Shop to send out news and updates regarding the service of the software to your registered email address. You may opt-out at any time.
Lexington Bike Shop may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NC and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.